Sandra Licciardo, Vice President
Gary E. Coltin, Treasurer
Yvette Bailey, RN, MBA, ACM, Clerk
Michael Curry, M.Ed.
Cathy Mamakos, M.Ed.
Rebecca Nazzaro, M.Ed.
Bethany Noseworthy, M.Ed.
Charles Schissel, Esq.
Linda Young, M.Ed.
Lori Rittman Clark, Esq.
Police Chief Thomas Fowler
Gail Pettengill Kelleher
Lieutenant Anthony King
Laurie Knapp, CPA
Ellen Lincoln, LICSW
Kelly O’Leary, Esq.
Jan Pettengill Richenburg
Charles Rotondi, Esq.
Holly Shay, LICSW
John Shimer, Psy D
Detective Robert Wile, M.Ed., Counseling/Psy
THE PETTENGILL HOUSE, INC. STAFF
Deborah M. Smith, Executive Director, M.Ed.,
Counseling/Psy, LSW, LADC
Tiffany Nigro, Assistant Director, BS, LSW
Ann Champagne, Social Worker
Jacquelyn Deorocki, Social Worker Assistant, BS, LSWA
Martha Ferry, Administrative Assistant
Heidi Fournier, Office Manager
Richard Henderson, Food Pantry Coordinator, BS
Susan Ottaviano, Social Worker, M.Ed, Counseling/Psy, LSW
Lisa Prendergast, Social Worker, MSW, LCSW
Elly Theriault, Social Worker Assistant, BA
Ray Webster, Pantry Assistant
Laurie Wile, Social Worker, BA, LSW
- Basic Needs
- Children’s Supplemental Gift Programs
- Community Partnership Initiatives
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Educational Initiatives
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Environmental Counseling and Advocacy
- Family Stabilization Program
- Food Pantry
- Home Visits/Assessments and Interventions
- Juvenile Diversion Community Service Site
- Mass Health Insurance/Food Stamp Assistance
- McKinney Vento Homeless Act Support Services
- Operation Backpack School Supply Program
- Saturday Night Meals Program
- School Link Service Program
- Senior Support Program
- Substance Addiction Initiative
- Winter Coat Drive
The goal of all programs is to support self- sufficiency, while improving individual and family quality of life
|Inquire about Donations through:
Memorial Gift Giving
Automated Gift Giving
|Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Accepted