Food Pantry » Food Drives
Thank you kindly for your interest in conducting a food drive in support of The Pettengill House Food Pantry.
We greatly appreciate your support!
of DO’s for a Successful Food Drive:
list of our currently “most needed” food pantry items, please refer to “Most
Needed items” heading located under the Food Pantry tab.
of toiletries / personal care products are also always welcome!
sort items into boxes/bags that can be lifted by (1) person.
check “Best if Used by Dates” on all food items.
limited staff and storage space, please call ahead for large donations that
require more than one person to unload or have more than six (6) grocery bags
volunteer help you can bring to assist with unloading is greatly appreciated!
happy to loan you crates which make it easy to sort and to organize large food
donations. Crates may be picked up in
schedule a food donation drop-off day and time or if you should have any questions, please contact:
Henderson, Food Pantry Coordinator
Tel: (978) 463-8801, Ext. #10
can be reached directly at the number listed
Tues 8am-6pm, Wed 8am-12pm, Fri 8am-12pm
donations made in support of our food pantry assist us with purchases of
perishable food items and are always welcome and greatly appreciated!
The Pettengill House Inc. is
a proud member of:
- Basic Needs
- Children’s Supplemental Gift Programs
- Community Partnership Initiatives
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Educational Initiatives
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Environmental Counseling and Advocacy
- Family Stabilization Program
- Food Pantry
- Home Visits/Assessments and Interventions
- Juvenile Diversion Community Service Site
- Mass Health Insurance/Food Stamp Assistance
- McKinney Vento Homeless Act Support Services
- Operation Backpack School Supply Program
- Saturday Night Meals Program
- School Link Service Program
- Senior Support Program
- Substance Addiction Initiative
- Winter Coat Drive
The goal of all programs is to support self- sufficiency, while improving individual and family quality of life
|Inquire about Donations through:
Memorial Gift Giving
Automated Gift Giving
|Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Accepted