We are taking every precaution possible to keep our clients, volunteers, and staff safe during the pandemic. Please see below for details about our adapted protocols and procedures for our programs and services, as well as information about our COVID-19 assistance programs. If you have been economically impacted by COVID-19, please call at (978) 463-8801 to see how Pettengill House may be able to assist you.
SOCIAL WORK APPOINTMENTS
Our Amesbury office is open M-F 8-4 by appointment only. Please call (978) 463-8801 or reach out to your individual social worker to schedule an appointment.
FOOD PANTRY OPERATIONS
Our pantry is located at 13 Lafayette Road (Rte 1), Salisbury, MA 01952. All pantry service is now curbside.
Tuesdays 9:00-3:00, 4:00-6:00 (By appointment only)
Wednesdays 9:00-1:00 (By appointment only, for seniors and medically compromised individuals)
Pantry Drive-up Donation Hours:
Most Needed Pantry Items:
- Toiletries (shampoo/conditioner, soap, body wash, razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Pasta & pasta sauces
- White rice
- Cereal (especially Cheerios)
- Ramen noodles
- Tuna (especially white)
- Canned meals (spaghetti-os, ravioli, etc.)
- Canned soups and stews
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Snacks (especially granola bars, chips)
- Gluten-free items
- Baking mixes (cake, cookies, etc.)
- Toilet Paper
- Gift cards for groceries, gas, etc.